WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT, HOW WE USE IT AND HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN IT FOR?
When you use or otherwise interact with our website we may collect information that could, or with reasonable effort may, identify an individual – these types of data are usually defined as “Personal Data”.
When you use or otherwise interact with our website we may also collect information which is non-identifiable- these types of data are usually defined as “Non Personal Data”.
Subject to applicable law requirement, our lawful basis for processing Personal Data is as follows:
- As detailed below we collect certain Online Identifiers during your use of our website and for functionality and operation purposes, which we have a legitimate interest in processing;
- If your request us to provide you with certain services and you voluntarily provide your Personal Data for such purpose, we will process such data in order to perform our contract with you.
Please see below the types of data we collect, methods and purpose of data collection:
- We may collect online identifiers (e.g. your IP addresses) (“Online Identifiers”) and will treat such Online Identifiers as Personal Data. Online Identifiers are processed and used by us for several purposes, as follows: (a) operate, manage, and customize our website, and the content available therein; (b) improve your online experience while you browse our website; (c) track our website traffic (meaning how many users are accessing our website, etc.); (d) protect and secure our website as well as detect and expose and fraudulent behavior or technical errors; and (e) advertising and remarketing. Note that, such Online Identifiers might be collected either by us or through our third-party affiliates, analytic, optimization partners and advertisers, by using their cookies on our website, as we further explain in the “Cookies” section below. We will retain your Online Identifiers for maximum of 60 days, unless otherwise required by us under applicable law or we will have a legitimate interest to store such data for longer periods.
- We may collect Non-Personal Data for the sole purpose of operating and optimizing the website. Some of this information may include your total usage information and certain technical information that was transmitted by your device (e.g. the type of browser that you used, your device type, the time and date that you accessed the website, your language preferences and click stream on the website). We will retain any of your technical information for as long as we need it in order to perform the services.
- Should you choose to contact us, we will process your email address along with any other information that you provide us with (e.g. your name and contact information). We will only use such information in order to respond to you or provide you with any assistance or other services that you requested of us. We will delete any of such contact information and contact history once we have finished with your request, unless we are required under applicable law to retain it for longer or in order to fulfill our legitimate interest.
COOKIES POLICY & COOKIES OPT-OUT
The following are the different type of cookies that we use on our website:
- Essential and Security Cookies.These cookies are necessary in order to allow you to properly navigate the website, for the functioning of the website and to secure the website. These cookies either cannot be disabled, or in the event disabled, may cause some of the website’s features to not function properly.
- Analytical, Measurement and Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to gather information related to your use of our website. We use them in order to improve the content offered through our website and the way it is displayed, as well as to asses performance of our website, etc.
- Advertising Cookies.These cookies are placed throughout our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies in order to build a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not receive our targeted advertising.
Our website includes the following third party cookies:
|Google Analytics||Analytic, Measurement & Performance.
This cookie gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our websites and ultimately refine your experience to better provide our Services.
|Google AdSense||Targeting & Advertising|
|Google AdWords||Targeting & Advertising|
|Google Tag Manger||Essential, Functionality, Operation.
|Analytics, Targeting & Advertising||https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|Taboola||Targeting & Advertising||https://www.taboola.com/cookie-policy https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy|
|Outbrain||Targeting & Advertising||https://www.outbrain.com/legal/
|Yahoo||Targeting & Advertising||https://policies.yahoo.com/xa/en/yahoo/privacy/index.htm|
For additional information with regards to our use of Google products, click here.
You may change your cookie settings or delete certain cookies at any time through your browser settings. In this regard, following are some links, which you may find useful:
In addition to the above, you may choose to opt out of some advertisers’ cookies and browser-enabled interest-based advertising throght the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) – here; or through the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”)- here. You may also find applicable information here . Please note that even if you choose to opt out of the aforementioned advertising, you will still receive generic advertisements.
Depending on your territory, you may also be able to change your cookies preference through a cookie management tool which will be displayed on our website.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
We will not share your Personal Data with third parties or any of our partners except under the following circumstances, and solely as applicable:
- If you have breached or if the Company believes that you have breached our Terms or taken any action which is deemed by the Company to be in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- If the Company is required or believes that it is required to disclose your Personal Data in order to comply with the requirements of any applicable law or law enforcement agency;
- In the event of a dispute or legal proceeding between you and the Company;
- We may disclose Personal Data to our trusted agents and service providers so that they can perform any services on our behalf.
USER RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS
Individuals are provided with certain rights related to their Personal Data, depending on their jurisdiction. In general, individuals have the right to know what information we have collected about them and to have this information deleted under certain circumstances. For more information please read the Data Subject Right Overview available here Also, if you wish to exercise your rights, please download and fill in our Data Subject Request Form available here: and send it to: [email protected].
You may also contact our privacy team at the above listed email address with any additional concerns you may have with respect to your privacy rights.
If we are unable to fulfil your request, we will try our best to explain the reasoning behind our inability to do so (if possible) and let you know what your rights are with respect to this. We may request proof of your identity in accordance with any applicable law. Please note that the process may take up to thirty days (from when we receive adequate proof of your identity) or as required under applicable law.
Please note that, you have the right to contact your local data protection authority at any time.
Your privacy and Personal Data protection is very important to us, we have therefore implemented a variety of security measures in accordance with applicable law and industry standards. We are fully committed, and aim to protect your Personal Data from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please review our Security Information Policy if you wish to have more information in this regards.
Our website is not directed nor is it intended for use by children (under the age defined by applicable law and specifically under the age of 16 within the EEA, and under the age of 13 within the US) and we do not knowingly process children’s information. If we become aware that a an individual that we have processed its Personal Data is a child, we will take all actions necessary in order to delete his/her Personal Data immediately. We hereby request that children do not provide us with their Personal Data through our website or in any other manner. Please contact us at: [email protected] if you have any reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
This website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals. Please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/ for more information.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Please include the following information in all emails to us so that we may easily respond to your questions or requests:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your E-mail address
(Last updated: February 24, 2019)